terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2008

The Presentation Day

- Here is my school and finally the day of my presentation about the Street Kids!

- Chegando na escola, no tão esperado dia da apresentacao sobre as Criancas de Rua!



- The landscape, showing the leaves changing colors!

- A paisagem em volta da escola ja se vestindo de outono!



- Cold and blue sky!

- Frio e ceu azul!



- Zsofi Tileke, our dear professor, always a great inspiration!

- Zsofi Tileke, nossa professora querida, que tem sido uma grande inspiracao!



Lina from Syria



Rebeca from Tanzania



Lina from Colombia



Suhair from Syria



Lina e Suhair



- Na hora da apresentacao

- The time of the presentation

3 comentários:

Marina disse...

Que legal ter uma ideia da sua turma! Eles parecem muito bacanas e eh bem multicultural isso enriquece muito.

Beijos

Anônimo disse...

Mirian, maravilhosa e emocionante esta sua apresentação! Espero que muitas pessoas pensem em todas as crianças esperando por uma oportunidade! Parabéns!!!!

Pallavi Gupta disse...

Hi! Thank you for sharing this article!! It was really helpful.
Since we got a chance to interact virtually, i would like to share about my recent trip in Mcleodganj. I visited Mcleodganj last month with my group of friends. Somebody reccommended me Moustache Hostel for stay. Initially I was hesitant but now I think it was the best decison during my Mcleodganj trip. They have total 18+ hostels all over India. Moustache hostel is one of the best hostels in Mcleodganj . Their interior is the perfect blend of traditional and modern art. Rooms are comfortable and they have a common rooms too where you can chill out and interact with fellow travellers. And the biggest surprise was their price which are very affordable. So In case you are planning to stay in Goa then Book your room direct at their website. Trust me you will find it the best hostel in Mcleodganj .